With seven issues under our belt, we felt it was time for a musical sidestep and to showcase some of the fabulous talent that's out there. The ears of the mag, so to speak.
GLU MUSIC #1 contains an exquisite selection of tunes, hand-picked in collaboration with Susanne M. Winterling. Also included is a quirky poster created by Melanie Bonajo & Anne de Vries and a mini booklet for optional further reading.
1. No Bra New Girls
2. Light Asylum Lights Out
3. Anat Ben-David Dyke Rider
4. Amy Caron Ready To Wear
5. Mathématiques Modernes Contact
6. Rhythm King & Her Friends Queer Diskothek
7. OMG Michelle! You Don't Know Michelle (Kingdom Remix)
8. Hirsute wwwboomboomboom
9. Milkymee Everyday Routine
10. Bunny Rabbit It Ain't Easy
11. Cobi van Tonder Chupacabra
12. Chantelle Tibbs Slapped
13. Pash(ly) Once Made
14. Telepathe Sinister Militia (TMJ!!! Remix)
15. Eliza Douglas Special Girl (Live)
16. Chloé It´s Sunday
17. Dominique Negatives
Limited edition of 500 copies.
OOPS! Something went wrong with the final editing. Note that tracks 7 & 8 got switched around. The same counts for tracks 9 & 10. So on the actual CD track #7 is Hirsute, track #8 is OMG Michelle!, track #9 is Bunny Rabbit and track #10 is Milkymee. A zillion excuses for this. I guess we were not very awake. But it's still a very nice CD anyways, hehe.
Order now by mailing to info [at] glumagazine.com indicating your name, e-mail and delivery address.
18,- EUR (Europe only) or US $ 25 (rest of the world), postage and packaging included. Payment through paypal only.